Updated: Mar 18
Over the last several days we have all watched as the concerns of the spread of Covid-19 have become more concerning. Our hope, as a local community, was to continue with our regular services. But, as we have all watched the concerns of the spread of this virus, heard of the increased possible harm it might do to the most health compromised in our community, and the latest guidelines from our President, we have decided to cancel all church activities until April 5th.
Please know that we are still available to help.
· The church office will still be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 12 noon.
· You can contact the church office via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can contact Pastor Jim on his cell phone at, (417) 705-9892 or email at, Pastor_Jim@fbccrane.org
· We plan to video a sermon and/or a worship service to be available for viewing each Sunday. You will be able to find the video on our church website at, www.fbccrane.org or our Facebook page.
· We will continue to send out text alerts of the latest information via the IRIS system.
Amid all the changes happening one thing has not changed. It is sure, our God is not surprised or unaware of what is happening at this moment. Let’s take these moments of unknown to convey to all those that live around us our assurance and trust in our loving God. Let us live in a balance of reasonable caution and hopeful confidence as we trust in our God.
Blessings, Pastor Jim